Icloud for windows 10: Just before you download iCloud for windows; it’s important to set up iCloud in your personal Apple device. All you need to do is sign into your iCloud with relevant credentials and follow the correct steps to execute the task.
The users are required to keep important things in mind. Calendar, reminder, email and contact have a role play during the process. Also, your internet browser and documents need an update so that the process goes on smoothly.
How to set up & Use iCloud for windows 10:
- Download -Install the software from the internet and tick mark the option that says unknown resources.
- Login -Signing up for using iCloud in Windows is really easy as long as you have an Apple ID. Also, make sure that it’s absolutely correct so that no error popups up randomly.
- Initial setup and sync -You might wonder about the synchronization part during the process. However, you don’t have to worry as no data is required for doing that. The Apple iCloud requires different types of files that you may need to synchronize. Simply select the ones that you often require by tick marking them in the box and then later choosing the same on your Apple device. Currently, Apple devices support iCloud drive, iCloud photos and bookmark synchronization. Users can conveniently integrate contacts and calendars using hotmail on Windows.
- Integrating iCloud with browser – Now the next important step is to add icloud to the file explorer. You can navigate a file Directory on file explorer for selecting the iCloud drive and choosing it right away. Select the option that says pin to quick access and this will generate a permanent shortcut.
Alternate method to set up iCloud for Windows:
- Step 1 – Install icloud for Windows using your file explorer and open iCloud setup
- Step 2 -Switch off your computer and restart it once again
- Step 3 -Open icloud for window – open app / program – open iCloud for Windows 10.
- Step 4 –Now select the features of content that you wish to update in your device
- Step 5 – Choose apply option
How to download and share pictures in iCloud for Windows:
After you finally install iCloud for windows 10 , it creates a photos folder within File Explorer that has a default name iCloud photos. The picture library of iCloud adds videos and pictures that have been added by you on your PC. In other words, they can be automatically viewed in iOS device in a handy way. The latest pictures and videos are automatically downloaded from icloud photo library. They can be shared anytime you feel like. The iCloud photo sharing application allows you to comment, view and share the pictures / videos with anyone you want.
Follow the below mentioned steps to share iCloud pictures with your friends –
- Step 1 -Choose the start menu in Windows PC and select the open iCloud folder.
- Step 2 – Select icloud photos and send them.
How to view files in iCloud drive:
The moment you turn iCloud drive, you can automatically generate the folder in File Explorer. All the documents that have been stored by you in iCloud are automatically copied to iCloud drive folder present in file explorer. The generated files on PC save details and it automatically appears in other devices.
How to maintain reminders, contacts and calendars on all devices?
Before initiating the below mentioned steps, it important that you set up iCloud mail on your device –
- Step 1 -Choose iCloud for windows on your PC and scroll towards male / contact / calendar / task and straightaway hit upon apply option.
- Step 2 -You will automatically view iCloud mail account located in the folder pane towards the left side of Microsoft Outlook 2007.
- Step 3 – Using your Apple device click settings – your name -iCloud – turn on mail
- Step 4 -Use your Mac PC to choose Apple menu – system preferences – click icloud and select mail.
How to turn off iCloud for Windows?
It’s noteworthy that once you turn off icloud for windows, further information will not be updated on automatic basis. Follow the below mentioned the steps to turn off iCloud for Windows 10 –
- Step 1-Select icloud for windows option and deselect the service
- Step 2 – Save the changes and click apply
- Step 3 -Turn off icloud and then sign out
Mac and Windows utilities were often contradictory to each other. Microsoft is a platform that makes it difficult to use any iOS application in it. However, sometimes things do change. Resultantly, Apple has recently made iCloud available for Windows 10. Now you can conveniently enjoy the features of iCloud in your MacBook and Windows PC without any hassles and errors.